OrangeOnions.com Return Policy
Our goal at OrangeOnions is to provide the best products, the best deals and the best shopping experience to you, our customer. It's very important to us that you are satisfied with your purchase, but if the need arises to return an item or order to us, please see the information below:
Just don't want it...Not my style...I thought it would be different...
No matter what your reason for returning it, here's the details on our return policy:
- OrangeOnions accepts returns for a full 30 days from the date you received your merchandise!
- You may return new, unopened items to OrangeOnions within 30 days of delivery for a refund or equal replacement. All returned items must be received at our processing facility within 14 days from the date your return is authorized.
- If the reason for your return is regarding the product itself (not working, missing pieces, etc.), please review the owner's manual and information contained in the product packaging for warranty information. Products that are under warranty should be returned to the Manufacturer's Warranty Center and are not handled by OrangeOnions.
- All merchandise must be returned in unused, sellable condition with all original packaging materials included in order to receive credit. OrangeOnions inspects all returned items and reserves the right to award only a partial refund or store credit for opened or used merchandise.
OrangeOnions.com Holiday Return Policy
In additional to our standard return policy, all orders placed between November 10, 2012 and December 19, 2012 will be eligible for an extend refund or exchange period. Any request for a refund, return, or exchange must be submitted by January10, 2013 Holiday orders outside those dates may be eligible for refunds through gift cards.
Items Damaged During Shipping
OrangeOnions makes every effort to safely secure and ship all packages, but sometimes merchandise can be damaged during transit. Merchandise damaged during shipping should be reported to OrangeOnions via our Return Form and we ask that you email a picture(s) of any damaged, defective or incomplete item(s) to email@example.com. OrangeOnions will investigate the claim with the assistance of the shipping company. OrangeOnions will ship a replacement or refund the full cost of the merchandise and shipping charges.
How to Return an Item
- To start the return process, please fill out and submit a Return Form. The form will be routed to the OrangeOnions Returns Department and you will receive a response back within 1-2 business days. OrangeOnions does not accept return requests over the phone, though we are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Return request initiated 31 to 90 days from the date of delivery, for new and unopened merchandise only, will be issued an OrangeOnions.com gift card.
- All merchandise received without a Return Authorization Number may be subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
PLEASE DO NOT SHIP YOUR MERCHANDISE BACK UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO.
Canceling Your Order
We will try to accommodate your cancelation. However, due to the nature of our warehouse and that OrangeOnions enforces lightning fast shipping standards; this can sometime be extremely difficult. If you decide you would like to cancel your order from OrangeOnions, please call us Toll Free 877-457-5238 Monday - Thursday, 9:30am - 5:30pm EST, and on Friday, 9:30am - 4pm EST. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after purchase. Orders can be cancelled and refunded prior to processing. However, order cancellations received after warehouse processing has occurred cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Due to the nature of OrangeOnions' business, once we sell out of an item, we usually do not receive any more in stock. Though a rare occurrence, overselling can happen during the order process if the item is popular and thousands of people are placing orders at once. If we are unable to fulfill your order, we will notify you via email and you will be refunded for your purchase. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.