This Man-faced Bug is a 100% real specimen preserved in clear, lucite resin that looks and feels like real glass, so you can easily see every detail of the insect. It's a great learning tool for the classroom or home, unique paperweight for the desk/office and one-of-a-kind decorative piece. Perfect as a gift for young children, bug lovers, science teachers, employees, clients, or someone starting a bug collection. Would also make a fun gag gift to get a few screams or laughs!
- Dimensions for small bug: 2 7/8"L x 1 5/8"W x 1"H
- Includes a card with fun facts, stats and a picture of the Man-faced Bug.
- Bug subject to natural variation in size and color.
What is a Man-faced Bug?
- The bright markings on this bug look like a human face. Their real purpose, though, is to look like poisonous bug's eyespots and scare enemies away.
- Their scientific name is Catacanthus Incarnatus and they can be found in wooded areas in Southeast Asia.